The Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
apr2
Admin
6 posters

Introduce yourselves!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Introduce yourselves! Empty Introduce yourselves!

Post  Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Post here and let everyone know who you are, your major, interests, whatever! Just as if you were going around the room introducing ourselves.
    apr2
    apr2

Introduce yourselves! Empty Hey everyone! I'm Anna!!!

Post  apr2 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey guys!
    I'm Anna Roder and I'm a sophomore at the U of A majoring in Middle Eastern and North African Studies and minoring in Arabic and Hebrew.
    And now to the interesting part:
    I like anything to do with music, reading Jane Austen and Sir Walter Scott books, chile covered mangos and lots of other food, I love antiques to death, someday I'm going to live in Flagstaff where there are 4 seasons,I want to travel the whole world and wear a business suit, I have a gorgeous sister named Sonya, and this list could go on forever!

Oh yes and I love colorful things!
    And thats enough about me Shocked
    apr2
    apr2

Introduce yourselves! Empty one more thing...

Post  apr2 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Oh yes and I love Audrey Hepburn! (if you couldn't tell) I love you
    SparroWolf

Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves!

Post  SparroWolf Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Hello, everyone! I am Cyndi Mallgren and I am currently a Junior studying animation at the Southwest University of Visual Arts. (Yay!)

Interesting.... Uh, I really enjoy video games, and that is the field that I am currently considering squirming into once I graduate. I have many favorites, but I really love the Legend of Zelda franchise, Final Fantasy (all 600 or so of them), and a bunch of other silly games that others tend to laugh at me for. If you want me to, I can elaborate, however, I should probably cut the list short for now.

Also, I love animated features and other movies in general. However, beware, I tend to ruin movies for people now that I know what to look for. My favorite movies are Hayo Miyazaki's "Mononoke Hime" and "Spirited Away" and I adore Tarsem's "The Fall". I also love most Disney movies, though I can rant for a while about "The Little Mermaid" and a few others. I would be glad to rant (or debate) with you at any time. Smile

Seeing as how I have made the longest post yet, I should probably haul this shenanigans to a close. Love you all.

lol! <-- Best smiley ever, by the way.
    sgroder
    sgroder

Introduce yourselves! Empty This be Sonya Roder

Post  sgroder Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi all! My name is Sonya Roder and I am currently(have been for 3 years) at pima community college, but will transfer over to the UofA in the fall. Rather exciting prospect! Will be majoring in Family Studies and Human Development. Dream goal is to work with an adoption agency or orphanage. I am a relatively quiet person, but I can talk if something gets me going. I am(or try to be)a cheerful young lady most of the time. I like to read books of all genre(same goes for movies). I have a violin( played it for long time, but since college have not played it as much. I love musicals and one dream is to travel to Europe. That's about it in a nutshell haha!cheers
    Teo K

Introduce yourselves! Empty Dear...

Post  Teo K Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Hello all, my name is Matt aka Matteo. I am not in school, though I work full time as a courier/welder. When I'm not doing that I like to paint, brew beer, watch soccer and so on...
    Panda
    Panda

Post  Panda Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Hey all, my name is Scott, or Scottie, whichever works. I'm 21 and I go to University of Phoenix. My major is Elementary Education. I play Bass guitar, love all forms of media, sports, and video games.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 am