The Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Faith & Family Night Baseball Game

Poll

Do you want to go to this event?

[ 1 ]
    Faith & Family Night Baseball Game Bar_left50%Faith & Family Night Baseball Game Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Faith & Family Night Baseball Game Bar_left50%Faith & Family Night Baseball Game Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Faith & Family Night Baseball Game Bar_left0%Faith & Family Night Baseball Game Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Faith & Family Night Baseball Game Empty Faith & Family Night Baseball Game

Post  Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Ken has offered to arrange transportation, and reserve the seats for us for this event. Prices are $20 a person for baseline seats, or $15 a person for bleacher seating. We should all sit together, so we need to decide which section. Figure a bit more money to help pay for transportation and for dinner at the game. I will find out from Ken how much this week. We need a minimum of 10 people to do this event. We can’t reserve less than 10 seats. I believe the Young Marrieds Group might be going to this event too. I think this would be fun for us all to do together; it would be a great way to break in the summer. If you’re interested post below and let us know.
    apr2
    apr2

Faith & Family Night Baseball Game Empty date?

Post  apr2 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 pm

ah what is the date of the event? Question
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Faith & Family Night Baseball Game Empty Re: Faith & Family Night Baseball Game

Post  Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:03 pm

apr2 wrote:ah what is the date of the event? Question
    May 11th
    Panda
    Panda

Post  Panda Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Count me in!
    apr2
    apr2

Post  apr2 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Admin wrote:
    apr2 wrote:ah what is the date of the event? Question
    May 11th

I can't go on that date, I'll be preparing for Jordan Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm